Contact Jumbo Online Contact Center, Customer Care and Support, Phone Numbers

Dubaione
3
Jumbo Electronics had a Good Online Contact Center where customers can Give Complaints, Give Service Request, Call Centre support etc. You can reach Jumbo Electronics through their website www.jumbocorp.com. Jumbo Electronics had 24 Showrooms and 7 Service Centres in United Arab Emirates.


  • Website: www.jumbocorp.com
  • Jumbo Service Centre: 800JUMBO(58626)
  • Twitter: twitter.com/JumboWorld
  • Facebook: www.facebook.com/JumboElectronics
  • Head Office Phone Number: +971 4 3367999
  • Home Care Contact Number: 800 58626
Address of Jumbo showrooms in UAE: www.jumbocorp.com/shroom_lst.asp
Booking and Tracking your Service: www.jumbocorp.com/sc_booking/index.asp
Jumbo General Feedback: www.jumbocorp.com/feedback_cust.asp
Jumbo Service Feedback: www.jumbocorp.com/sc_booking/feedback.asp
Give your Complaints: www.jumbocorp.com/ccenter_form.asp?p=c

Jumbo Service Centres in UAE:

Abu Dhabi Regional Service Centre
Phone Number: 26733923
Timings :9 AM to 5.30 PM -  Saturday to Thursday (Friday Holiday)

Al Ain Service Centres
Phone Number: 37542898
Timings: 9 AM to 5.30 PM -  Saturday to Thursday (Friday Holiday)

Dubai Service Centres
Deira City Centre
Dubai
Phone Number: + 971 4 2953915
Timings: 2 PM to 10 PM -  Tuesday to Sunday (Monday Holiday)

Regional Service Centre Sharjah
P O Box 5331
Sharjah
Phone Number: + 971 6 5599725
Timings: 9 AM to 5.30 PM -  Saturday to Thursday (Friday Holiday)

Post a Comment

3Comments

  1. Dear Jumbo,
    I brought an apple Mac Book Pro. I spent around 1,45,000/- Buck while i were buying they told me you laptop have TWO YEAR Guarantee because on that period have some schema running in that store.
    But unfortunately my laptop is dated. I visited apple services center with my laptop for servicing they were said your Laptop not carrying any guarantee while i call to jumbo store ( Vashi Mumbai) i discussed everything regards my laptop. Till that date to now store manager neither picking my phone nor replying my call. I am very disappointed with your services. your store manger trying to fuck me but i can not lost that much (145000/-) money alone.your person also responsible for that hence i will fuck your store manager with illegal or legal actions. Perhaps you can suggest me another ways to recover my money or Laptop guarantee.

    I hope you will solve me problem soon.





    THANKS AND WARM REGARDS
    Rajat Kumar

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in India and i had purchased a TV Model No KDL-40EX710IN5 from MAF Hypermarkets LLC Shindagha Branch Dubai in the year 2011(10/05/2011) with a extended warranty of 2 years cars no-457863, last week this TV started giving some problem (e.i – Picture was going off in HDMI and AV mode) i called in your toll free No in India and registered the complain and from your call centre it was forwarded to your authorised service centre C.P.Enterprise and was informed that they will visit in 24hrs and I have to pay a servicing charge of RS 750 after knowing my TV model no. I received a call next day and the person asked me about the problem and asked me to bring the TV to their service centre. Next day I took it to their centre and explained them all about my problem and from were I have purchased it. They asked me for the cash memo which I told I will give them latter and as I knew that my TV was not covered under any warranty so I told them I will pay the charges. After 3 days they called me and said that some part is damaged and I have to pay 12500 approx for the parts and to order that part they require a advance of 5000 which I deposited and they also told me that the parts will come in 10 to 15 days as they don’t have ready stock and if the company is not able to give the parts then the company might replace the TV with a new one. But after some days I receive a call that the parts is not available and the company will give 25% discount on any set which I chose to purchase. I asked them to give me these things in writing but they refused and I also told them that as per my knowledge if the company is not able to give the damage part for the product purchased within 5 years then they have to replace it.
    I just want to know from you how you can help me and what I should do.
    Bikash Jalan
    Bajrang Steel (Sales) Corporation
    S.R.C.B.Road, Fancy Bazar
    Guwahati
    Assam
    India
    Pin-781001

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complaint:
    Dear Sir,

    Service ID 20013173

    Sorry to say, One month is over after purchased the Sony sound bar but still you are not able to solve the problem. What is meaning of warranty? Unit is not performing as stated since purchased.

    You have broken trust on SONY / EMAX as well Sony / EMAX service.

    Kindly explain what is you are going to do with unit??????? (SONY sound Bar HTX 9000F)

    Invoice and both the service receipt attached for your reference.

    Why you are not replace the unit, complaint since purchased he unit?????? This is call defective unit.

    Please take this matter to your manager.

    Regards,

    Bakul

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment